These Website Terms and Conditions apply to your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these Website Terms and Conditions in full. If you disagree with these Website Terms and Conditions or any part of these Website Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website.
- Use of website
This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
- Prohibited uses
- You may not use this website:
- For any unlawful purpose.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Website Terms and Conditions.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of this website.
- Any equipment or network on which this website is stored.
- Any software used in the provision of this website.
- Any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Limitations of liability
- Nothing in these Website Terms and Conditions will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
If a provision of these Website Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.